Friday, July 18, 2008

French Revolution

My friends Mike and Eva threw another fun client party at their pet boutique, Doggie Styles in Beverly Hills. It was a wildly successful French Soirée with lots of snarling, spitting and snorting French Bulldogs. The day attracted the local press and a camera crew from Animal Planet. The store was standing room only with the dog owners wearing perpetual smiles as their Frenchies roughhoused across the floor.

Want to see more? Click here to view the slideshow of all the pictures from the French Soirée. And as always to see all my critter
photography visit VINPET Photographic.


Put me down, I want to play, put me down, I want to play, put me down, I want to play


As a dog itcheth in his heart, so he scratches


Roughnecks


The good life

No comments: